Monday 17 October 2011

27 Self Esteem Affirmations that Can Produce Desirable Life Changes.

thinking..

Constantly affirming self esteem can be the difference between a rich, successful life and a life of mediocrity. Affirmation process mainly entails discarding old habits or ways of behaviour, beliefs and actions that let the human spirit bow and flee before challenges and adopting a more positive thought process, accepting challenges and been optimistic about life. It is possible to recaliberate your mind to think positively about any situation you go through in life. This really, is the beginning of building high self confidence.
Affirming confidence in yourself will generate confidence in you. It is ridiculously simple but powerfully effective. If you degrade yourself constantly or think less of yourself in any situation, then you will have a gloomy surrounding, most likely. In the same way, if you are happy and optimistic about life, you will have a better life experience. You will be fulfilled and since you approached most of life’s situations with confidence, you will have very few things to regret in your life. You will be proud of yourself, most likely.
 Self Esteem affirmations will generate the energy within you which will cause you to change. I you say the affirmations long enough and with much emotion, change will burst. You will lose control over your body and the you will approach life from within. Change can be difficult, so hat better way to inspire change in ourselves that to affirm constantly that we are capable of it.
Changing your mindset will take time. Although some results may happen instantly, others can take days or even months. Remember to build a positive self esteem, you will need to have faith in the principles you are using to achieve the results you expect. I believe that you are capable of changing your situation and having inner peace and strength. These 25 affirmations should be helpful.
27 Affirmations for Achieving High Self Esteem
·         I have peace within me
·         I have the ability to heal all issues affecting my confidence
·         I am smart
·         I am have inner secure in myself
·         I have inner confidence
·         All mistakes I have made so far are part of my learning process.
·         I am the captain of my destiny
·         I take action on things that affect my life.
·         I am a blessing to my generation
·         I have a purpose in life
·         I am smart enough to learn new things
·         I trust my skills to take me to my dreams
·         I am capable of anything if I set my mind to it.
·         I am lovely
·         I am worthy of love and friendship
·         Fear has no dominion over my life
·         I accept myself completely
·         I have what it takes to improve my life
·         I find deep inner peace within myself
·         I love and accept all parts of myself
·         I am an interesting person
·         All false messages about me are now dissolved in total grace
·         I get better day after day
·         I fill my mind with positive and nourishing thoughts.
·         I am a wonderful person.
·         I feel radiant full of abundant energy and health
·         The world is full of beauty and abundance

1 comment: